Meet The Team
Anna-Bet Stemmet is a writer and translator who lives in the Swartland with her husband Jacques and daughter Alexandra. When she's not minding her P's and Q's, Anna-Bet likes to paint, potter around in the garden, read trashy novels and explore the Cape Winelands with her little family.
Latest from Eatsplorer Team
- Tuscan tagliatelle with mushrooms
- Easy-peasy olive and rosemary focaccia for summer
- Meet the Maker: Gay’s Guernsey dairy in Prince Albert
- Mushroom Foraging in Cape town with Gary Goldman the Mushroom Fundi
- Moscow Mule Cocktail – spicy yet zesty
- Top 10 Gin Experiences and bars in Cape Town that will keep you ahead of the gin evolution curve
Latest from Liezel Norval-Kruger
Thinus Kruger spends most of his time as an Honours student in Marketing, at the University of Stellenbosch. More often than not, however, his mind will be on his passions. Thinus grew up in a house that values great food (nearly) above all else, and food appreciation simply became a way of life. If you can't find him typing away at his writing, or brushing up on his studies, you'll probably find him in a craft brewery, or screaming at Ferarri on Formula 1. If it was up to him, preferably both at once.